//EVERQUEST II PRESS RELEASES
//EVERQUEST II ASSETS
//MORE INFO ABOUT EVERQUEST II
Release Date: November 8, 2004
Genre: Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game
ESRB Rating: Rated “T” for Teen
Developer: Sony Online Entertainment
Publisher: Sony Online Entertainment
- Free – All new players begin with two character slots to max out at level 90. Some game features will be restricted, including available races, bag slots, spell tiers, equipment grades and more.
- Silver – Any player who purchases the Silver Upgrade token for 500 Station Cash (or $5 USD) will have fewer restrictions than “free” users. This level does not expire and includes all of the Free membership features plus additional features including character slots, bag slots, spell tiers, unlimited chat options and more.
- Gold – Gold membership is available for $14.99 USD per month and provides access to 16 classes, 15 races, seven character slots, six bag slots per character, access to Legendary and Fabled equipment, and more.
EverQuest II is the epitome of massively multiplayer gaming, a huge online world that blends deep features, heritage, and community. Featuring breathtaking graphics and a vast, beautiful game world to explore, EverQuest II sets the standard for graphical realism as players are immersed in the game’s exciting locales, mysterious lands, intense battles, exciting quests, and amazing achievements.
EverQuest II features a powerful epic storyline and gives players the power to be the hero or villain in their personal adventure. Players enter this world by creating their own unique character, choosing from 20 races and 25 classes. Players will encounter thousands of creatures as they travel across a majestic landscape of enchanted forests, deadly volcanic plains, rolling hills, and bustling cities. Thousands of items, hundreds of spells, and unlimited adventure await all who enter the world of EverQuest II.
- A massive online world for millions of players to explore, filled with danger, adventure and mystery
- Strong heritage and lore with game content spanning eight years and eight expansions
- 90 levels of unparalleled gameplay, 20 races and 25 classes
- Player-owned real estate (such as dungeons, homes, and guild halls)
- No race or class combination limitations, allowing players to truly choose who they want to be in game
- Over 5,000 creatures to battle from Orcs and Goblins to huge dragons and menacing Living Statues
- Independently leveled tradeskill system with deep quest lines available to all player classes